Executive Assistant to CEO
- Aug 13, 2019
- Burlington, MA
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant (EA) to the CEO, provides executive and administrative support to the CEO, as well as the Senior Leadership Team. The EA serves as the primary point of contact and gatekeeper for internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The EA serves as a liaison to the Board and Senior Leadership Team and will oversee special projects. The EA often needs to be discrete and able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed international and domestic travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings
- Responsible for full coordination and facilitation of meetings (onsite and off-site) as requested by the CEO. Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed
- Drafts reports, internal communications, proposals, etc.; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication
- Responsible for greeting guests as required
- Data analysis and advanced experience in all aspects of MS Office
- B.S. in Management or related field
- 3+ years providing support for executive-level management in a related organization (professional services, life sciences, consultancies, legal, etc.)
- Strong organizational and time management skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and results orientated with a customer service mindset
- Experience working in a global company or with global colleagues would be a plus
- Experience with healthcare and/or life sciences industires would be a major plus
DRG offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and life insurance programs from your first day of employment. We also a variety of other benefits that you may elect and a generous 401(k) retirement plan after two complete months of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer.