Directing clinical development with commercially relevant patient-centric outcomes research.
Directing patient-centric clinical development in rare diseases
Development of a Digital Payer Communication Tool for Multiple Markets for a Urological Device
Health Technology Assessment
Assisting companies to overcome the so-called fourth hurdle, our HTA team has secured positive HTA approval for numerous technologies across a wide-range of disease areas, and boast success rates above the industry average.
Our in-house team of health economists, medical writers, systematic reviewers, statisticians, and project managers allow us to complete all aspects of your HTA submission, eliminating the need to commission several different agencies.
We have experience submitting to HTA agencies around the globe, including the United Kingdom (NICE, SMC, AWMSG, JCVI), Republic of Ireland (NCPE), Sweden (TLV), Australia (PBAC), and Canada (CDR).
Our HTA team can also assist in advising on and preparing Scientific Advice documents and local payer 'case for need' applications.
Our Health Technology Assessment team delivers:
- HTA consultancy, including positioning strategy & submission planning
- HTA submission dossier preparation
- Health economic modelling
- Systematic reviews & indirect comparisons/ network meta-analysis
- Management of the HTA process & consultancy advice
- Post-HTA submission support