Directing patient-centric clinical development in rare diseases
Development of a Digital Payer Communication Tool for Multiple Markets for a Urological Device
Directing clinical development with commercially relevant patient-centric outcomes research.
Clinical Outcomes Assessment
The Clinical Outcomes Assessment (COA) team at Decision Resources Group provides measurement development, evaluation, and outcomes strategy. Our team has a deep expertise in understanding, documenting and communicating the patient experience.
We help manufacturers communicate the burden and unmet need of a disease, select the most appropriate patient-centered outcomes to assess efficacy, safety and treatment satisfaction and communicate these data to key decision makers.
The COA team has interviewed hundreds of patients, caregivers and clinicians to help our clients achieve regulatory and commercial success and gather vital evidence for communicating product benefit to the people that matter.
Clinical Outcomes Assessment team delivers:
- Development and evaluation of COAs for regulatory and commercial purposes
- Qualitative literature, instrument and endpoint reviews
- Primary qualitative research
- Quantitative and psychometric analysis
- Mixed methods research
- Group Concept Mapping
- Gap analysis and recommendations for COA strategy
- COA training and workshops
- Regulatory and clinical consulting for COA measurement strategy