Value-based Contracting in Today’s Medtech Markets - eModule
Value-based contracting can be a valuable strategy for medtech companies to differentiate, gain access to key accounts, compete on value rather than price, and more. Still, the use of value-based contracting for medical devices is still in its infancy. Experience this course to learn why, when and how to implement value-based contracting to bolster your brand and market share.
- Define value-based contracting
- Describe the market conditions that promote value-based contracting
- Differentiate between pharma and medtech value-based contracts
- Explain the current and future direction of value-based contracting in medtech
Value of the e-Module
In just 20 minutes, learn from DRG’s top medtech commercial experts and increase your knowledge about the evolution of value-based contracting in our space. Benefit from accessibility on any device, interactive graphics, and downloadable resource documents.
Who is the Value-Based Contracting e-Module for?
- Medtech commercial leaders looking who are considering incorporating this value-based contracting or want to stay up-to-date on this trend
- Medtech commercial teams who are new to this concept or need a primer before company-specific programs are launched