Our clients rely on Taking the Pulse® research and analysts for key decisions such as:
- Investing in the channels and content their physicians use and want
- Uncovering which points during the workday they can add value and engage with physicians
- Identifying which emerging technologies will impact how they engage with physicians
- Tailoring marketing and communication strategies by specialist audience and country
Strategic planning topics include :
- Improving content strategy and user experience on HCP portals and websites
- Selecting most effective partnerships and vendors for reaching key audiences
- Creating engaging patient experiences designed to help manage physician and patient pain points
- Optimizing digital/multichannel rep interactions across countries
- Helping medical affairs teams create multichannel experiences to deliver scientific and medical information
- As well as the core physician content and channel planning data that clients rely on for annual planning
Key questions answered:
Coverage for some topic areas varies by country
- Digital at the point of care: Where should pharma consider partnerships with top EHR vendors? How can pharma provide resources outside of the EHR to positively impact patient-physician communications at the point of care?
- Partnering with pharma: What content should pharma provide outside of owned digital properties to expand reach and influence of key messages? Which HCP-facing websites offer the greatest opportunities for partnership? What is the perceived credibility of pharma-owned versus third-party info sources?
- Educational and scientific resources: In what formats do physicians wish to access scientific and medical information from pharma? How do physicians find pharma-sponsored medical education resources?
- Online video: How can pharma create and promote video content that will be engaging and impactful on clinical decisions?
- Pharma website engagement:How do physicians use resources on pharma websites to support their practice and share with patients, and how can marketers tailor content to suit these behaviors and needs?
- Multichannel analysis: What are the top channels physicians use to seek out professional information? What content resonates most with physicians in these channels?
- Device use and mobile behavior:When during the day and for what type(s) of information-seeking do physicians prefer to use mobile devices? What are the top mobile device channels and apps used by physicians in each market?
- Optimizing rep interactions:To what extent, and for what resources, do physicians continue to rely on reps? What are the top pharma companies providing details in each market? What opportunities exist for e-detailing?