Research and expertise to make your planning decisions smarter, easier and faster
- Up-level strategic planning with physician behavior data
- Focus time and budget on tactics supported by data
- Align spending with physician priorities
- Ensure brand strategy and planning decisions are based on validated usage/intent data from your specific specialist audience
Key questions addressed in each playbook:
- How can you extend the impact of your reps/field force through data-driven multichannel strategies? What specific tactics will influence prescribing?
- Which channels, sources and platforms are your HCP audiences relying on for information and decision-making today? Which partners and vendors should you focus your resources and budget?
- What types of digital content and website features are most likely to engage and activate your HCP audiences based on their needs and motivations?
- What are the best opportunities for your brand to support physicians’ relationships with patients at the point of care?
- Which tactics should you prioritize and avoid in planning discussions? What tactics should you explore for differentiating your brand?
- Which best practices do you need to employ across channels to avoid harming physicianrelationships?