Non-clinical Stakeholder Engagement in Medtech - eModule
The concept of the medtech “customer” continues to progress to incorporate the roles of multiple stakeholders, each of whom has disparate engagement needs and expectations. Going forward, the ability to adapt engagement strategies to build relationships across a wide range of decision makers will increasingly represent a strong determinant of future success for medtech players. Experience this course to better understand non-clinical stakeholders, their needs, and how medtech companies can benefit from meeting these needs now and in the future.
- Identify types of non-clinical stakeholders and explain their importance
- Explain the trends that are increasing non-clinical stakeholder influence
- Categorize common non-clinical stakeholder needs
- Explain how medtech companies can successfully engage with non-clinical stakeholders now and in the future
Value of the e-Module
In just 20 minutes, learn from DRG’s top medtech commercial experts and increase your knowledge in this medtech hot topic area. Benefit from accessibility on any device, interactive graphics, downloadable resource documents, and access to our experts.
Who is This eModule for?
- Medtech commercial leaders looking who are considering incorporating new types of offerings for non-clinical stakeholders or who want to stay up-to-date on non-clinical stakeholder needs and solutions
- Medtech commercial teams who need to learn more about this stakeholder type or who need a primer before company-specific offerings are launched
Watch Related Videos: