Leverage a big-picture view of national insurers’ corporate strategies, key markets and plan designs
National MCO Analyzer
In-depth, Intelligent Profiles of the Nation’s Largest Managed Care Organizations
Health Care Professionals need to understand the strategies of the largest payers and how those strategies are affecting prescription drug utilization and spending. They also need to understand the challenges payers face and how those challenges affect benefit cost and utilization. Lastly, professionals need to understand the key relationships between the largest national payers, providers and PBMs.
Decision Resources Group's experts are focused on tracking developments of payers and synthesizing those developments into actionable insights for your industry. In addition to our world-class data, our analysts provide overall national trend analysis that can be adapted to your specific needs and business questions.
Data alone doesn’t provide insight into how enrollment changes affect your business or how the market is changing in response to those enrollment changes. Our insights provide forward-looking analysis so you can anticipate future changes and challenges.
National MCO Analyzer provides a clear view of the shifting opportunities and barriers MCO face in today’s commercial marketplace–and offers detailed analysis of the fast-changing Medicare and Medicaid segments.
- Understand the context and environment in which MCOs are doing business—gain insight into the motivations behind their actions.
- Evaluate and improve sales strategy and push- and pull-through initiatives with expert analysis and critical insight.
National MCO Analyzer Includes:
- Event-driven market analysis from Decision Resources Group’s managed care market experts, integrated with a forecast for each plan in the year ahead.
- Comprehensive SWOT analysis outlining each MCO’s strengths, challenges and opportunities.
- Overviews of each MCO’s commercial, Medicare, Medicaid and pharmacy benefit strategies, including plan designs, formulary and specialty drug management.
Find out more
Your Provider of Market Access Intelligence
Data Integration and Management from People Who Know the Industry AND the Data
- A single-source-of-truth for market access data
We combine more data in more ways than anyone else, offering the granularity to anticipate market change and the flexibility to respond quickly.
- Meaningful insights to keep teams up-to-date with the most local markets and significant customers
Dedicated market access experts add context to the data, detailing the impact of customer activity and media consumption habits as well as new regulations and regulatory activity on the horizon.
- Custom services for complex challenges—specific to your brand
Advanced analytics maximize evidence from disparate data assets
Learning curriculums to optimize team performance
Collaborative consulting support across the product lifecycle