Research and best practices for more effective account manager and digital payer engagement
In-depth study of 189 P&T committee members at hospitals, IDNs, MCOs, PBMs, ACOs
Leading pharma clients use Multichannel Payer Marketing study to:
- Align multichannel planning and budget to payer behaviors, content and service needs – and prioritize the tactics that influence formulary decisions
- Increase account manager effectiveness by understanding how payers want to interact with KAMs online and in-person
- Prioritize beyond the pill services by impact on formulary placement
Key questions answered in the research:
- Multichannel payer marketing: What types and combinations of websites, content, platforms, tools and services comprise a meaningful engagement platform for payers? What do payers want from pharma versus third party publishers (e.g. Lexicomp, Epocrates, etc.)? Should pharmas build payer portals? What content and features are payers looking for in pharma websites?
- High touch account engagement: What level of digital engagement do payers want with pharma account managers, MSLs and KOLs? What’s the optimal balance of digital resources vs. KAM-driven engagement?
- Beyond the pill innovation: What sort of pharma beyond-the-pill tools and services stand to have the most impact on formulary placement? Are soft-support value-adds as impactful as more stringently validated offerings? How open are payers to partnering with pharma around data management or custom offerings that can help them meet goals of value and quality?
Learn more about our multichannel stakeholder engagement solutions