Supercharge your Market Access Strategy with Expert Analysis of Key Healthcare Players and Market Drivers in the 87 Most Dynamic US Metro Areas
- How do you gain an understanding of the healthcare landscape in each major US market?
- How do you track and forecast the evolution of key market trends, players and dynamics?
- How do you determine how resources should be allocated to maximize impact?
- How do you target key stakeholders within each major market and how best to approach them?
- How do you track TA specific developments in each market?
DRG analysts use their in-depth knowledge of local markets to provide analysis at the metro level, where market dynamics are highly variable.
Leverage a customizable level of detail, from a big picture overview to granular, in-depth data on a specific area to find the exact data and insight appropriate for your needs.
87 Market Overview reports include a view on:
- Health systems and hospitals — Consolidation level, IDN development, Medicare reimbursement reform,
health system profiles with discharge/bed count data and therapeutic area developments
- Physicians — Leading physician groups, provider supply, retail clinic impact, care coordination initiatives
- ACOs — List of market’s ACO contracts and patient population type; ACO influence on clinical integration, reimbursement reform, payer-provider relations and medical/drug utilization
- Health plans — Medicare Advantage growth predictions, commercial plan design trends, government-sponsored MCOs, profiles of plans with largest enrollment, pharmacy benefit design
- Medicare/Medicaid/Uninsured — Enrollment, managed care penetration, Medicaid program details
- Legislation — Healthcare related legislative developments at state level
- Employers — Healthcare cost containment strategy, economic profile, benefit design dynamics for largest
employers, employer coalitions
- Coming in 2020: New Payer section that combines Health Plans and Employers into one comprehensive analysis of this market sector
Supercharge Your US Market Access Strategy Today
The US healthcare environment is ever changing and staying on top of the latest developments isn’t enough. Market access leaders must be able to anticipate and plan for shifting realities in order to run their programs and succeed in the market. No one else offers the level of regional insights offered by DRG.
Request a Demo