Evaluate the risks, opportunities, and strategies underlying biosimilars to uncover opportunities in development or defend your reference brand.
- Gage unpaid awareness of new products and level of satisfaction
- Track how payers respond to biosimilars launches
- Assess physician-reported patient share and type of patients selected for treatment
- Understand which factors are driving or limiting use
- Compare the level of promotional activity within the product class and the messages recalled by physicians
A close look at this potentially lucrative market as well as the disruptive effects biosimilars could have on the pharmaceutical industry.
Assess the current and future market size for biosimilars in four leading therapy areas: oncology, immunology, endocrinology and nephrology, utilizing:
- Analyst briefings on current events and market sizing
- Annual surveys of over 540 US and EU physicians across 6 specialties
- Primary market research with EU5 and US payers