Product Strategy and Forecasting
Creating a strategy that effectively plans for and enhances a product’s position in the market relies on deep and dynamic consideration of the market environment. We help you optimize the potential for your product by analyzing unmet need, evaluating commercial potential, and assessing risk. Our unrivaled experience in value-building activities helps to inform specific, defendable recommendations.
Clinical development strategy
A successful clinical development strategy considers not only the needs of regulators but also marketplace expectations around the value of the product. It is crucial to understand historic product launches, current competitor strategies, and to plan for changes in regulatory, reimbursement, and competitive landscapes. Our deep knowledge of unmet needs, treatment paradigms, product development histories, and global regulatory requirements – along with our access to a wide range of influential stakeholders – gives clients powerful insights and data-driven recommendations for development strategies and clinical studies.
Our analysis will answer key questions:
• What patient types should you be studying?
• What, and where, are the unmet needs for which you might differentiate your product?
• How are your competitors shaping their trials and what patient populations are they targeting?
• What do competitors’ labels contain and how does that differentiate products in the space?
• How should you design your clinical trials to match what physicians and payers are looking for in an optimal product profile, maximize chances of success, and provide the best commercial potential for your product?
Market planning and forecasting
We use a wide range of research techniques to assess the commercial potential of candidates in development to provide strategic and tactical insights for in-licensing, clinical development strategy, product positioning, and segment targeting. Our rigorous approach and deep expertise allows us to make recommendations that are realistic, targeted, and data-driven. We partner with clients to identify critical success factors for maximizing commercial success by assessing the competitive environment and commercial potential in each indication or market at the time of launch and beyond.