Opportunity and Landscape Assessment
The dynamics of pharmaceutical markets are constantly changing. As your product moves through its lifecycle, it is critical to assess the context in which a product will compete to optimize product positioning and market success.
- Early Development: Assist our clients in assessing future technological developments, mapping the competitive landscape, and determining the optimal placement within the future market based on likely clinical attributes.
- Late Stage Development and Launch: Partner with our clients to build a detailed picture of the competitive landscape at launch to assess optimal positioning, determine key patient and provider stakeholders, and project uptake and revenue.
- Post-Launch: Focus on opportunities for driving continued growth through identification of new market segments and strategic indication expansion complementary to the existing portfolio.
Our goal is to empower your commercial, medical, and sales/marketing teams by devising a strategy that is deeply rooted in an understanding of the space, incorporating insights that are evidence-based, defendable, and actionable.
Specific capabilities include:
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Commercial and market access landscaping
- Emerging market assessment
- Patient journey and patient flow analysis
- Epidemiology and population segmentation
- Product and market opportunity assessments and forecasting
- Product positioning and strategy
- Product value proposition development
- Indication prioritization
- Scenario planning