Strengthen account call and meeting preparation, strategic planning and sales strategy development
Health Plan Analysis
US Managed Care from Every Angle: Insight by State, Health Plan, MCO and Exchange
Our clients need to understand control and influence over benefit utilization and each market segment. They also need to understand payer challenges and how those payers are responding to challenges and how that affects benefit cost and utilization. Additionally, they need to understand key relationships between payers, providers and PBMs.
Our team of analysts are dedicated to researching trends affecting enrollment and benefit utilization in each market and our reports and insights keep you up to date on those trends, saving you time and resources.
Our insights provide forward-looking analysis so you can anticipate future changes and challenges.
For account managers, our insights provide a deep understanding of the broader market place and the policies/regulations and rules that may influence access to drugs and requirements placed on payers/providers and pharma.
HPA reports track such developments within the context of payer/provider and pharma relationships:
- Data directly from payers
- Trusted by the biggest names in healthcare.
Strengthen account call and meeting preparation, strategic planning and sales strategy development:
- Use DRG’s statewide predictive analysis of health plan enrollment and benefit design
- Assess payer/provider influence over benefit utilization through our data and insights
- Identify the emerging payer cost control trends and strategies and understand the dynamics driving payer decisions
- Understand the policy decisions and rules affecting access to medical and pharmacy benefits
- Know the relationships between payers/providers and pharmacy benefit managers and how the market is changing
- Leverage our event-driven reports to stay abreast of changes in your markets and avoiding blind spots in your sales strategy
Request a Demo