Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) eModule
This “Introduction to health economics and outcomes research (HEOR)” eLearning course explains what HEOR is and why it is important to healthcare stakeholders. The HEOR eModule explores the concept of value in healthcare and its role in decision making. Users will learn about the various forms of evidence and evidence collection, and how HEOR can demonstrate the value of healthcare interventions and support market access.
- Explain what HEOR is and how it can support market access
- Describe the concept of value in healthcare
- Discuss ways to measure and demonstrate value
- Describe target stakeholders for HEOR activities
- Explain market requirements for the pharmaceutical, med tech and diagnostics industries
- Explain how HEOR tools are developed and used with payers
The value in learning with the HEOR eModule
The HEOR eModule is designed to help multi-disciplinary teams, or those looking to understand HEOR better, gain knowledge of HEOR, focusing on the value and evidence requirements to support market access activities. The HEOR eModule enables life science, med tech and diagnostics companies to improve the awareness of the wider team by addressing the “what” and “how” of communication with payers.
Who is the HEOR eModule for?
- HEOR leaders looking to raise awareness of the HEOR function to internal multi-disciplinary teams
- Market access professionals looking to gain an understanding of the HEOR landscape and process
- HEOR training to the wider teams within life science, med tech and diagnostics companies