Access and Reimbursement
Our Access & Reimbursement Portfolio brings DRG market access and therapy experts together with national and regional payers, to uncover key indication- and country-specific drivers of reimbursement. Our physician and payer research uncovers how reimbursement constraints play out in the real world, and how industry can engage.
What is Access & Reimbursement
Prescribers share prescribing drivers and constraints, as well as perceptions of value. Key reimbursement stakeholders share preferences and considerations. DRG analysts deliver brand-level insights:
- The impact of payer policy on prescribing
- Market access success and stumbles of key brands in respective markets
- Case studies: best practices vs. lessons learned
- Analysis of key market access challenges for currently approved and emerging therapies
- Actionable recommendations to drive optimal access
Market Access Considerations for COPD and Asthma
How will the behavior of payers play a role in shaping the market access land-scape for both COPD and asthma in the United States and EU5. DRG's Market Access experts share their thoughts.
Reports Related to our Respiratory White Paper