Our analysts assess your brand and competitors’ digital initiatives, identify what’s working and missed opportunities, and provide actionable recommendations for you to get ahead.
Clients use digital competitive landscape analyses to:
- Benchmark digital presence and priorities of competitors
- Learn best practices from competitors inside and outside of the industry
- Identify gaps in the market and map to unmet customer needs
- Differentiate from competitors with value-added digital content and services
- Support go/no go decisions on investments and priorities
Our analysts can integrate competitive analyses with Manhattan Research physician and patient survey data and DRG therapy area insights – providing you with smarter recommendations than other vendors looking at web analytics alone.
Asset/campaign types: Overall digital strategy, Websites (product, unbranded), HCP portals and services, Mobile apps, Patient support initiatives, Partnership strategies, Display ads, Social media, CME initiatives, and many more options dependent on your needs