Breast Cancer Patient Journey Mapping
Mapping the breast cancer patient journey is increasingly complex – with a myriad of clinical, financial, lifestyle, and customer experience factors influencing treatment decisions and pathways.
DRG simplifies this process by providing you with end-to-end data, research and experts for every component and stakeholder in the breast cancer patient journey.
We can provide quick, off-the-shelf research or data pulls on a single aspect of the breast cancer patient journey….
...to building a complete, integrated breast cancer patient journey for your unique needs.
Sample Breast Cancer Patient Journey Questions We Can Answer:
Breast Cancer Patients and Caregivers | Providers | Payers and IDNs
Drive Awareness and Recognition
- What are the best-fit breast cancer segments for your planning?
- What are their demographics and socioeconomics?
- What and where are your breast cancer patients researching?
Understand and Support Diagnosis
- Where are breast cancer patients diagnosed and what are the referral patterns?
- What concerns and emotions are expressed at diagnosis?
- What are the payer diagnosis requirements?
Influence Treatment Choice
- What treatment options are presented? What factors influence decisions?
- How involved are breast cancer patients in treatment decisions? How educated are they on options
- What are breast cancer patient concerns around side effects, cost, lifestyle changes and other issues?
Increase Your Brand Selection and Access
- What is the impact of access and out of pocket expenses on breast cancer treatment decisions?
- What are patients’ attitudes towards specific breast cancer treatments? How do patients share brand experiences?
- What are payer preferred brands and management trends?
Mitigate Switching and Support Compliance
- What’s influencing switching and compliance? Where are there gaps?
- What are patient challenges with treatment and what support do they need?
- How is cost, care setting, transportation and other issues impacting treatment management?
- What beyond the pill resources influence payers’ formulary decisions?