Applications of Real-World-Data for Insight Generation in Medtech - eModule
Real world data (RWD) contains an expanding wealth of information for life-sciences industry stakeholders, including medical device companies. As a result, deep, longitudinal coverage of patient care across the healthcare system has become possible. This course is designed to clarify what’s available, what’s possible, and how to conduct an effective and accurate RWD analysis.
- Identify the major sources of RWD that are applicable to medtech market research
- Discover common data problems in medical device market research and how to deal with them
- Review key RWD use cases for medtech companies, including:
- market sizing
- volume-based commercial targeting
- patient journey
Value of the e-Module
In just 20 minutes, learn from DRG’s top medtech commercial experts and increase your knowledge in this medtech hot topic area. Benefit from accessibility on any device, interactive graphics, downloadable resource documents, and access to our experts.
Who is This eModule for?
- Medtech commercial leaders looking to gain a more in-depth understanding of the unique aspects of RWD that are applicable to medtech market research, including how to improve accuracy and avoid pitfalls
- Medtech market research teams who would benefit from a primer on RWD for medtech before planning or using new RWD-based projects
Watch Related Videos: