Taking the Pulse® US is a study and strategic advisory service focused on helping clients develop an effective multichannel HCP engagement strategy by providing an understanding of basic physician digital behaviors and pain points. Additionally, Taking the Pulse® identifies emerging content and service opportunities as well as a high level understanding of overall changes to the U.S. healthcare landscape.
The study was fielded among 2,994 online physicians in the United States in Q1 2016. Data can be segmented by 20+ specialist types including cardiologists, endocrinologists, neurologists and oncologists.
Questions answered in this report:
- How is the changing healthcare system effecting the way physicians manage their patients and make clinical decisions?
- How are physicians currently using telehealth to support clinical decisions and what role can pharma play?
- How can pharma partner with EHR vendors to best support physicians outside of their digital properties?
- How can pharma partner with non-pharma properties to stay in front of physicians?
- What role does online video and social networking play in clinical decision making?
- How are smartphones and tablets used for clinical information?