KEY BENEFITS AND USES
- Pinpoint current drug positioning and uptake in one snapshot to facilitate forecasting.
- Drill down into physicians’ treatment sequences and understand which drugs to position against or how to defend share.
- Identify untapped treatment scenarios and key competitors to aid trial design.
- Evaluate unique disease-specific treatment patterns and dynamics to plan and manage sales and marketing resources and execute commercialization messages.
- Discover untapped populations to expand product share and drive strategic decisions.
- Where is my product positioned vs. competitors’ products in the treatment journey?
- What are physicians’ most frequent treatment sequences? Who is benefiting, and how can I defend my asset’s share and position?
- What are the market-relevant treatment scenarios according to oncology experts?
- Where are the untapped business opportunities that I can capitalize on?
- How can I optimize trial design and ensure a competitive edge for my pipeline asset?
Treatment Sequencing provides disease-specific, sequential treatment patterns in market-relevant treatment scenarios and drug share mapped to the treatment journey. The quantitative sequencing analysis illuminates drug positioning through primary market research-based insights from physicians.
PRIMARY MARKET RESEARCH
Survey of ~50 physicians from each EU5 country
- Breast Cancer - Current Treatment - Detailed, Expanded Analysis: Treatment Sequencing (EU5)
- Treatment Sequencing Metastatic HR+/HER2- Breast Cancer EU5 June 2021
Author(s): Vandana, M.Pharm.
Vandana Singh, M.Pharm., is an associate analyst on the Oncology team at Clarivate. Previously, she was a business analyst in digital marketing at Iquanti in Bangalore. She also conducted competitive intelligence, forecasting, and pipeline analysis at WNS in Noida. She obtained her master’s degree in pharmacology from the University of Delhi.