KEY BENEFITS AND USES
- Pinpoint current drug positioning and uptake in one snapshot to facilitate forecasting.
- Drill down into physicians’ treatment sequences and understand which drugs to position against or how to defend share.
- Identify untapped treatment scenarios and key competitors to aid trial design.
- Evaluate unique disease-specific treatment patterns and dynamics to plan and manage sales and marketing resources and execute commercialization messages.
- Discover untapped populations to expand product share and drive strategic decisions.
- Where is my product positioned versus competitors’ products in the treatment journey?
- What are physicians’ most frequent treatment sequences? Who is benefiting, and how can I defend my asset’s share and position?
- What are the market-relevant treatment scenarios according to oncology experts?
- Where are the untapped business opportunities on which I can capitalize?
- How can I optimize trial design and ensure a competitive edge for my pipeline asset?
Treatment Sequencing provides disease-specific, sequential treatment patterns in market-relevant treatment scenarios and drug share mapped to the treatment journey. The quantitative sequencing analysis illuminates drug positioning through primary market research-based insights from physicians.
PRIMARY MARKET RESEARCH
Survey of ~100 U.S. physicians
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma Of The Head And Neck - Current Treatment - Detailed, Expanded Analysis (US): Treatment Sequencing
- Treatment Sequencing Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck US March 2020
Author(s): Vandana, M.Pharm
Vandana is a Research Associate in the oncology team at Decision Resources Group. Her current work is focused on performing market research in several oncology indications across the major pharmaceutical markets.
Prior to joining DRG, she worked as a Business Analyst (Digital marketing) at Iquanti, Bangalore. She has also previously worked as Analyst in WNS, Noida, India. She has worked on multiple client projects involving competitive intelligence, forecasting, pipeline analysis, keywords research and product/company profiling. She has earned her Master's in Pharmacology from DIPSAR, New Delhi, India.