KEY BENEFITS AND USES
- Pinpoint current drug positioning and uptake in one snapshot to facilitate forecasting.
- Drill down into physicians’ treatment sequences and understand who to position against or how to defend share.
- Identify untapped treatment scenarios and key competitors to aid trial design.
- Evaluate unique disease-specific treatment patterns and dynamics to plan and manage sales and marketing resources and execute commercialization messages.
- Discover untapped populations to expand product share and drive strategic decisions.
• Where is my product positioned vs. competitors in the treatment journey?
• What are physicians’ most frequent treatment sequences—who is benefiting, and how can I defend my asset’s share and position?
• What are the market-relevant treatment scenarios according to oncology experts?
• Where are the untapped business opportunities that I can capitalize upon?
• How can I optimize trial design and ensure a competitive edge for my pipeline asset?
PRIMARY MARKET RESEARCH
Survey of ~100 U.S. physicians
Colorectal Cancer (US)
Multiple Myeloma (US)
Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (US)
Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (US)
Ovarian Cancer (US)
Prostate Cancer (US)
Renal Cell Carcinoma (US)
- Market-relevant treatment scenarios and subpopulations from oncology experts.
- Drug share and treatment rates mapped to the treatment journey based on physician survey data.
- Physicians’ most frequently selected treatment sequences.
- Access to expert oncology analysts for bespoke support.
Treatment Sequencing provides disease-specific, sequential treatment patterns in market-relevant treatment scenarios and drug share mapped to treatment journey. The quantitative sequencing analysis illuminates drug positioning through primary market research-based insights from physicians and DRG oncology experts’ assumptions.
- Colorectal Cancer - Current Treatment - Detailed, Expanded Analysis (US): Treatment Sequencing
- Treatment Sequencing Colorectal Cancer US August 2019
Author(s): Sudha Malhotra, Ph.D
Sudha Malhotra joined Decision Resource Group in 2018. She is responsible for performing secondary market analysis including patent research, pricing, and clinical trial assessment for major pharmaceutical markets covering a wide range of oncology indications. She obtained her doctorate degree in life sciences from the National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi, India and has authored several original peer-reviewed journal articles. She holds a bachelor’s degree in microbiology and a master’s degree in biomedical sciences both from the University of Delhi, India.