Treatment Sequencing provides disease-specific, sequential treatment patterns in market-relevant treatment scenarios and drug share mapped to treatment journey. The quantitative sequencing analysis illuminates drug positioning through primary market research-based insights from physicians and DRG oncology experts’ assumptions.
- Pinpoint current drug positioning and uptake in one snapshot to facilitate forecasting.
- Drill down into physicians’ treatment sequences and understand who to position against or how to defend share.
- Identify untapped treatment scenarios and key competitors to aid trial design.
- Evaluate unique disease-specific treatment patterns and dynamics to plan and manage sales and marketing resources and execute commercialization messages.
- Discover untapped populations to expand product share and drive strategic decisions.
- Where is my product positioned vs. competitors’ in the treatment journey?
- What are physicians’ most frequent treatment sequences—who is benefiting, and how can I defend my asset’s share and position?
- What are the market-relevant treatment scenarios according to oncology experts?
- How can I optimize trial design and ensure a competitive edge for my pipeline asset?