Immune checkpoint inhibitors are the hottest drug class in oncology and are poised to continue revolutionizing the treatment algorithms of a wide range of solid-tumor and hematological malignancies.
Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in Oncology provides a comprehensive, multi-indication coverage of currently available agents (i.e., Yervoy, Opdivo, Keytruda, and Tecentriq) and analysis of their ongoing clinical development across oncology. In addition, analysis of late-phase emerging therapies and their future positioning in oncology is provided based on insights from interviewed experts and analysis of secondary market research sources. Our analysis enables comparing the potential of this drug class across a breath of indications, and includes launch expectations and an epidemiology-based, annualized bottom-up market forecast.
- What is the landscape for current immune checkpoint inhibitors in oncology? What are the trends in their ongoing clinical development?
- What is the potential of combinatorial approaches involving immune checkpoint inhibitors?
- What are the key trends for emerging immune checkpoint inhibitors in late-phase development? How do interviewed experts perceive these therapies?
- What are the therapies and/or mechanisms of action to watch in the early-phase pipeline?
- What is the market outlook for current and emerging immune checkpoint inhibitors across oncology?