DRG’s Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage is the first and only evidence-based data set of epidemiological forecasts for key diabetic macular edema patient populations covering 171 countries and more than 99% of the global population, delivered in an interactive dashboard-style download.
Use the Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage dashboard to do the following:
- View 10-year forecasts of the total prevalent cases for all 171 countries, stratified by region and World Bank income status.
- Aggregate country-level estimates into region-level estimates, according to user preference or as required by regulators for orphan drug designations.
- Visualize global correlations between disease risk or patient population size and key indicators of market opportunity such as GDP per capita and healthcare spend per capita.
- Generate and export global heat maps of disease risk or patient population size.
The Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage dashboard is available as an Excel file in the “Downloads” section. It is available for purchase by clients who subscribe to all 45 countries covered by DRG Epidemiology. For subscription and entitlement queries, please contact email@example.com.
- Diabetic Macular Edema - Epidemiology - Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage
Author(s): Deepti Sharma, MPH
Deepti started working with Decision Resources Group as an intern in early 2017 and currently works as an associate epidemiologist.She works with a team of global epidemiologists in providing robust forecast estimates for multiple indications.
Deepti holds a Master’s in Public Health degree from PGIMER School of Public Health, and a bachelor’s degree in dental surgery from HP Government Dental College from Himachal Pradesh University, India.