DRG’s extended worldwide coverage is the first and only evidence-based data set of epidemiological forecasts for key renal cell carcinoma patient populations covering 171 countries and more than 99% of the global population, delivered in an interactive dashboard-style download. Use the extended worldwide coverage data set to:
- View 10-year forecasts of the first-line drug-treatable population and diagnosed incident cases for all 171 countries, stratified by region and World Bank income status.
- Aggregate country-level estimates into region-level estimates, according to user preference or as required by regulators for orphan drug designations.
- Visualize global correlations between disease risk or patient population size and key indicators of market opportunity such as GDP per capita and healthcare spend per capita.
- Generate and export global heat maps of disease risk or patient population size.
The extended worldwide coverage dashboard is available as an Excel file in the “Downloads” section. It is available only to clients with subscriptions to all 45 countries covered by DRG Epidemiology. For subscription and entitlement queries, please contact email@example.com.
- Small Cell Lung Cancer - Epidemiology - Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage
Author(s): Alexandre Vo Dupuy (PhamD, MSc)
Alexandre joined Decision Resources Group in 2017 as an Associate Epidemiologist. He holds a PharmD from Paris Descartes University as well as a Master in pharmacoepidemiology from the University of Bordeaux.
Prior to joining Decision Resources Group, he worked within the fields of Consulting and Real World Evidence, and as an intern within the Global Epidemiology department of one of the top pharmaceutical company. As an associate epidemiologist, Alexandre works across multiple disease areas estimating and forecasting incidence and prevalence, with a focus on cancer epidemiology.