DRG’s extended worldwide coverage is the first and only evidence-based data set of epidemiological forecasts for key pancreatic cancer patient populations covering 171 countries and more than 99% of the global population, delivered in an interactive dashboard-style download. Use the extended worldwide coverage data set to:
- View 10-year forecasts of the first-line drug-treatable population and diagnosed incident cases for all 171 countries, stratified by region and World Bank income status.
- Aggregate country-level estimates into region-level estimates, according to user preference or as required by regulators for orphan drug designations.
- Visualize global correlations between disease risk or patient population size and key indicators of market opportunity such as GDP per capita and healthcare spend per capita.
- Generate and export global heat maps of disease risk or patient population size.
The extended worldwide coverage dashboard is available as an Excel file in the “Downloads” section. It is available only to clients with subscriptions to all 45 countries covered by DRG Epidemiology. For subscription and entitlement queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pancreatic Cancer - Epidemiology - Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage
Author(s): Nicole Zhang, MPH
Nicole Zhang is an Epidemiologist at Decision Resources Group. She focuses on the epidemiology of oncology and cardiovascular disorders.
She holds an M.P.H. from Tufts Medical School where she specialized in epidemiology and biostatistics. She also holds a B.A. in Chemistry and Statistics from Mount Holyoke College. Prior to joining Decision Resources, she worked as a research analyst at Massachusetts General Hospital where she independently managed data from food information survey conducted in Chelsea, MA. She has also worked at Massachusetts Department of Public Health where she conducted secondary research in the fields of gestational diabetes.