DRG’s extended worldwide coverage is the first and only evidence-based data set of epidemiological forecasts for key NHL patient populations covering 171 countries and more than 99% of the global population, delivered in an interactive dashboard-style download. Use the extended worldwide coverage data set to:
- View 10-year forecasts of the diagnosed prevalent cases and diagnosed incident cases for all 171 countries, stratified by region and World Bank income status.
- Aggregate country-level estimates into region-level estimates, according to user preference or as required by regulators for orphan drug designations.
- Visualize global correlations between disease risk or patient population size and key indicators of market opportunity such as GDP per capita and healthcare spend per capita.
- Generate and export global heat maps of disease risk or patient population size.
The extended worldwide coverage dashboard is available as an Excel file in the “Downloads” section. It is available only to clients with subscriptions to all 45 countries covered by DRG Epidemiology. For subscription and entitlement queries, please contact email@example.com.
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma And Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Epidemiology - Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage
Author(s): Stephanie Niquita
Stephanie Niquita works as an associate epidemiologist at Decision Resources Group. Stephanie holds a masters in public health specializing in epidemiology from TISS, Mumbai and a medical degree from Hubei University of Chinese Medicine, People’s Republic of China. She has been trained as a community physician and has also supervised and coordinated various governmental and non-governmental public health projects.