DRG’s extended worldwide coverage is the first and only evidence-based data set of epidemiological forecasts for key endometrial cancer patient populations covering 171 countries and more than 99% of the global population, delivered in an interactive dashboard-style download. Use the extended worldwide coverage data set to:
- View 10-year forecasts of the first-line drug-treatable population and diagnosed incident cases for all 171 countries, stratified by region and World Bank income status.
- Aggregate country-level estimates into region-level estimates, according to user preference or as required by regulators for orphan drug designations.
- Visualize global correlations between disease risk or patient population size and key indicators of market opportunity such as GDP per capita and healthcare spend per capita.
- Generate and export global heat maps of disease risk or patient population size.
The extended worldwide coverage dashboard is available as an Excel file in the “Downloads” section. It is available only to clients with subscriptions to all 45 countries covered by DRG Epidemiology. For subscription and entitlement queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Endometrial Carcinoma - Epidemiology - Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage
Author(s): Oliver Blandy
Oliver Blandy, BSc PGCE MSc, joined Decision Resources Group (DRG) as an Associate Epidemiologist in 2017. He focuses on the epidemiology of cancer.
Oliver holds an MSc from the University of Bristol where he specialized in Nutrition, Physical Activity and Public Health. He also holds a BSc in Chemistry and has a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), both from the University of Bristol and taught general science and Advanced Chemistry in high school for two years.
Before joining the team at DRG, Oliver worked as a Research Assistant for Imperial College London where he was the lead for several studies within an NIRH funded research group that investigated healthcare associated infections and antimicrobial resistance.