DRG’s Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage is the first and only evidence-based data set of epidemiological forecasts for key chronic myeloid leukemia patient populations covering 171 countries and more than 99% of the global population, delivered in an interactive dashboard-style download.
Use the Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage dashboard to do the following:
- View 10-year forecasts of the first-line drug-treatable population and diagnosed incident cases for all 171 countries, stratified by region and World Bank income status.
- Aggregate country-level estimates into region-level estimates, according to user preference or as required by regulators for orphan drug designations.
- Visualize global correlations between disease risk or patient population size and key indicators of market opportunity such as GDP per capita and healthcare spend per capita.
- Generate and export global heat maps of disease risk or patient population size.
The Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage dashboard is available as an Excel file in the “Downloads” section. It is available for purchase by clients who subscribe to all 45 countries covered by DRG Epidemiology. For subscription and entitlement queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia - Epidemiology - Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage
Author(s): Swarali Tadwalkar
Swarali joined Decision Resources Group (DRG) in 2016 and with the Epidemiology team develops epidemiological populations forecasts for different infectious and non-communicable diseases with her particular interests in the oncology space.
Prior to joining DRG, she has been extensively involved in primary and secondary healthcare research. Her experience involves projects in digital health, health policy and management, and health economics and outcomes research (HEOR). She has also coordinated various non-governmental public health projects focusing in hepatitis and human papilloma virus treatment access. Swarali holds a Masters in Public Health (Epidemiology) degree from the University of South Florida, Tampa.