DRG’s extended worldwide coverage is the first and only evidence-based data set of epidemiological forecasts for key bladder cancer patient populations covering 171 countries and more than 99% of the global population, delivered in an interactive dashboard-style download. Use the extended worldwide coverage data set to:
- View 10-year forecasts of the diagnosed unresectable locally advanced or metastatic first-line drug-treatable population and diagnosed incident cases for all 171 countries, stratified by region and World Bank income status.
- Aggregate country-level estimates into region-level estimates, according to user preference or as required by regulators for orphan drug designations.
- Visualize global correlations between disease risk or patient population size and key indicators of market opportunity such as GDP per capita and healthcare spend per capita.
- Generate and export global heat maps of disease risk or patient population size.
The extended worldwide coverage dashboard is available as an Excel file in the “Downloads” section. It is available only to clients with subscriptions to all 45 countries covered by DRG Epidemiology. For subscription and entitlement queries, please contact email@example.com.
- Bladder Cancer - Epidemiology - Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage
Author(s): Narendra Parihar
Narendra is an associate epidemiologist within the epidemiology team at Decision Resources Group. Narendra specializes in developing epidemiological forecasts for multiple indications within the DRG syndicated portfolio.
His qualifications include an MPH with specialization in Health Policy, Economics and Finance from the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai, and a Bachelor’s degree in Dentistry from the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.