DRG Epidemiology’s coverage of endometrial cancer comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations in the emerging pharmaceutical markets (Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam). We report both the incidence and prevalence of endometrial cancer for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
Most patient populations in the major mature pharmaceutical markets are forecast over a period of 20 years and patient populations in other countries over a period of 10 years. In addition to forecasting incident and prevalent patient populations, we estimate the number of drug-treatment opportunities in specific lines of therapy in the major mature pharmaceutical markets.
DRG Epidemiology’s endometrial cancer forecast will answer the following questions:
- How will changes in the levels of exposure to known risk or protective factors affect the number of people diagnosed with endometrial cancer per year?
- How will the declining risk of recurrence change the number of first-line drug-treatment opportunities for endometrial cancer?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of endometrial cancer over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is provided for full transparency into research and methods. In addition, we provide a graph of the patient flow between or within different disease states for the major mature pharmaceutical markets. These patient-flow diagrams are provided at the regional level but may be requested for any specific country or forecast year.
Note: Coverage may vary by country.
- Endometrial Carcinoma - Epidemiology - Asia Pacific
- Key Findings
- Diagnosed Incidence of Endometrial Cancer per 100,000 People in 2020 and 2030
- Relative Sizes of the Contributing Factors to the Trend in Diagnosed Incident Cases of Endometrial Cancer Over the Next Ten Years
- Number of Additional Incident Cases of Endometrial Cancer Incurred Over 2020-2030 in the Countries Under Study Due to Trends in Risk
- Diagnosed Incident Cases of Endometrial Cancer by Stage in 2020
- Key Findings
- Diagnosed Incident Cases
- Stage Distribution
- Recurrent Incidence
- Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Drug-Treatable Populations
- Drug-Treated Populations
- Epidemiology Data
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Endometrial Cancer
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of Endometrial Cancer
- Risk / Protective Factors
- Risk / Protective Factors for Endometrial Cancer
- Literature Review
Author(s): Surup Dey
Surup Dey, M.L.T., M.P.H., is an epidemiologist at Clarivate. Previously, he worked in the field of medical diagnostic microbiology and was involved in the diagnosis of rare hematological disorders. Mr. Dey has a background in medical laboratory science from Christian Medical College in Vellore and a postgraduate degree in public health specializing in epidemiology from Manipal University.