DRG’s Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage is the first and only evidence-based data set of epidemiological forecasts for key osteopenia patient populations covering 171 countries and more than 99% of the global population, delivered in an interactive dashboard-style download.
Use the Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage dashboard to do the following:
- View 10-year forecasts of the total prevalent cases for all 171 countries, stratified by region and World Bank income status.
- Aggregate country-level estimates into region-level estimates, according to user preference or as required by regulators for orphan drug designations.
- Visualize global correlations between disease risk or patient population size and key indicators of market opportunity such as GDP per capita and healthcare spend per capita.
- Generate and export global heat maps of disease risk or patient population size.
The Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage dashboard is available as an Excel file in the “Downloads” section. It is available for purchase by clients who subscribe to all 45 countries covered by DRG Epidemiology. For subscription and entitlement queries, please contact email@example.com.
- Osteopenia - Epidemiology - Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage
Author(s): Devashri Mukherjee, MPH
Research enthusiast with a flair for academic writing, member of the DRG family since April 2015 and working from the India office.
Started off career with a bachelor’s in Dental Surgery followed by a master’s in Public health; having primarily worked in the hospital setting as a Research Consultant prior to DRG and with 10 international publications to my credit.