DRG’s Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage is the first and only evidence-based data set of epidemiological forecasts for key rheumatoid arthritis patient populations covering 171 countries and more than 99% of the global population, delivered in an interactive dashboard-style download.
Use the Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage dashboard to do the following:
- View 10-year forecasts of the total prevalent cases, diagnosed prevalent cases, diagnosed moderate prevalent cases and diagnosed severe prevalent cases for all 171 countries, stratified by region and World Bank income status.
- Aggregate country-level estimates into region-level estimates, according to user preference or as required by regulators for orphan drug designations.
- Visualize global correlations between disease risk or patient population size and key indicators of market opportunity such as GDP per capita and healthcare spend per capita.
- Generate and export global heat maps of disease risk or patient population size.
The Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage dashboard is available as an Excel file in the “Downloads” section. It is available for purchase by clients who subscribe to all 45 countries covered by DRG Epidemiology. For subscription and entitlement queries, please contact email@example.com.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Epidemiology - Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage
Author(s): Sunali D. Goonesekera, SM
Sunali Goonesekera is an Associate Epidemiologist at Decision Resources Group.
Sunali holds a Master’s degree in Epidemiology from the Harvard School of Public Health and a B.A. in Biology (Honors) from Dartmouth College. Prior to joining Decision Resources Group, Sunali conducted epidemiological research and lead authored two manuscripts on racial/ethnic disparities in metabolic diseases at the New England Research Institutes. She has contributed to multiple publications in peer-reviewed journals in epidemiology and in the biological sciences.