DRG’s Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage is the first and only evidence-based data set of epidemiological forecasts for key asthma patient populations covering 171 countries and more than 99% of the global population, delivered in an interactive dashboard-style download.
Use the Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage dashboard to do the following:
- View 10-year forecasts of the diagnosed symptomatic 12-month prevalent cases for all 171 countries, stratified by region and World Bank income status
- Aggregate country-level estimates into region-level estimates, according to user preference or as required by regulators for orphan drug designations.
- Visualize global correlations between disease risk or patient population size and key indicators of market opportunity such as GDP per capita and healthcare spend per capita.
- Generate and export global heat maps of disease risk or patient population size.
The Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage dashboard is available as an Excel file in the “Downloads” section. It is available for purchase by clients who subscribe to all 45 countries covered by DRG Epidemiology. For subscription and entitlement queries, please contact DRG.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Asthma - Epidemiology - Extrapolated Worldwide Coverage
- The Global Extrapolator Model
- The Global Extrapolation Algorithm
Author(s): Alison Isherwood, MSc, MRes, PhD
Alison Isherwood, , joined Decision Resources Group in 2008, as an Epidemiologist. Alison holds a in Medical Microbiology, Masters by Research in the Life Sciences and a in Epidemiology all from the University of Edinburgh. Prior to joining Decision Resources Inc., she was working on her in Molecular Virology, specializing on the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) coronavirus, at the University of Reading. In her role at Decision Resources Group, Alison is currently an Epidemiology team lead as well as project managing custom epidemiology work in multiple therapy areas. Alison’s area of specialization at DRG is cancer, particularly breast cancer.