DRG Epidemiology's coverage of rheumatoid arthritic pain comprises epidemiological estimates of key patient populations across the major mature pharmaceutical markets (the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom and Japan). We report the prevalence of rheumatoid arthritic pain for each country, as well as annualized case counts projected to the national population.
DRG Epidemiology's rheumatoid arthritic pain forecast will answer the following questions:
- Of all people diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritic pain, how many in each country across the major mature pharmaceutical markets are drug-treated?
- How will demographic trends, such as population aging and improving life expectancy, affect the epidemiology of rheumatoid arthritic pain over the forecast period?
All forecast data are available on the DRG Insights Platform in tabular format, with options to download to MS Excel. All populations are accompanied by a comprehensive description of the methods and data sources used, with hyperlinks to external sources. A summary evidence table generated as part of our systematic review of the epidemiological literature is also provided for full transparency into research and methods.
In addition to the total number of cases for each forecast year, DRG Epidemiology also provides at least ten years of forecast data for the following rheumatoid arthritic pain subpopulations:
- Diagnosed prevalent cases by drug-treatment status
Note: coverage may vary by country.
- Rheumatoid Arthritic Pain - Epidemiology - Mature Markets
- Key Findings
- Key Updates
- Diagnosed Prevalence of Rheumatoid Arthritic Pain per 1,000 Among Adults in 2020 and 2030
- Relative Sizes of the Contributing Factors to the Trend in Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Rheumatoid Arthritic Pain over the Next Ten Years
- Epidemiology Data
- Diagnosed Prevalence
- Percentage Drug-Treated
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of Rheumatoid Arthritic Pain
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of Rheumatoid Arthritic Pain
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Risk/Protective Factors for Rheumatoid Arthritic Pain
- Literature Review
Author(s): Aishwarya S Ambat; Alison Isherwood, MSc, MRes, PhD
Alison Isherwood, B.Sc., M.Res., M.Sc., Ph.D. joined Decision Resources Group in 2008, as an Epidemiologist. Alison holds a B.Sc. in Medical Microbiology, Masters by Research in the Life Sciences and a M.Sc. in Epidemiology all from the University of Edinburgh. Prior to joining Decision Resources Inc., she was working on her Ph.D. in Molecular Virology, specializing on the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) coronavirus, at the University of Reading. In her role at Decision Resources Group, Alison is currently an Epidemiology team lead as well as project managing custom epidemiology work in multiple therapy areas. Alison’s area of specialization at DRG is cancer, particularly breast cancer.