DRG Epidemiology has created a robust repository of the prevalence of biomarker and mutation-defined treatment-eligible cancer populations. With DRG’s Biomarker Epidemiology you can now save months of time and resources researching each individual tumor in which a biomarker may be significant. Quickly access data on biomarker patient population sizes, based on diverse eligibility criteria and treatment settings.
In addition to an extensive literature review and modeling, we leverage our in-house estimates of cancer incidence for solid and hematological malignancies. All our estimates are rigorously researched and transparently reported.
BRCA Epidemiology enables you to:
- Complete BRCA-driven market sizing assessments based on patient population sizes and patient flows.
- Build the foundation of a market forecast for strategic planning for BRCA-targeting for new and existing assets.
- Understand how the patient populations for BRCA will evolve over time.
- Answer any question you may have about specific subpopulations, BRCA, and the impact of new studies.
- Patient Flow Diagrams
- Customizable populations and data visualization dashboards
- Testing rates and companion diagnostic information
- Real world data augmentation
- Patient journey and demographic characteristics
- Real world analysis of associated comorbidities and treatments
- BRCA - Epidemiology - Mature Markets Data
- Key Findings
- Diagnosed Incidence of BRCA-Mutated Tumors per 100,000 People (all ages) in 2018 and 2038
- Relative Sizes of the Contributing Factors to the Trend in Incidence of Combined BRCA-Mutated Cancers Over the Next 20 Years
- Analysis of the Diagnosed Incidence of BRCA-Mutated Tumors in 2018 by Site
- Patient-Flow Diagram for BRCA-Mutated Tumors in 2018
- Epidemiology Data
- BRCA-Mutated Diagnosed Incident Cases
- BRCA-Mutated Diagnosed Breast Cancer Incident Cases
- BRCA-Mutated Diagnosed Ovarian Cancer Incident Cases
- BRCA-Mutated Diagnosed Prostate Cancer Incident Cases
- BRCA-Mutated Diagnosed Pancreatic Cancer Incident Cases
- Diagnosed 1st Line Drug-Treatable Population
- Diagnosed 1st Line Breast Cancer Drug-Treatable Population
- Diagnosed 1st Line Ovarian Cancer Drug-Treatable Population
- Diagnosed 1st Line Prostate Cancer Drug-Treatable Population
- Diagnosed 1st Line Pancreatic Cancer Drug-Treatable Population
- Reference Materials
- Literature Review
- Studies Included in the Analysis of the Prevalence of BRCA-Mutated Breast, Ovarian, Pancreatic, or Prostate Cancers
- Studies Excluded from the Analysis of the Prevalence of BRCA-Mutated Breast, Ovarian, Pancreatic, or Prostate Cancers
- Risk/Protective Factors
- Literature Review
Author(s): Lade Ayodele
Dr. Ayodele has expertise in forecasting disease populations and is an epidemiology expert in chronic diseases including cancers and cardiovascular diseases, in both the major and emerging pharmaceutical markets.
Prior to joining Decision Resources Group, she researched antiretroviral therapy funding, availability and access at the Clinton Foundation Center for Strategic HIV Operations Research. More recently, she was a Medical Innovation and Leadership fellow at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, where she researched and developed strategic plans on health care utilization and quality improvement. Dr. Ayodele holds a Master in Public Health degree (quantitative methods concentration) from Harvard and a medical degree from the University of Ibadan in Nigeria. She is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in epidemiology at Boston University School of Public Health with a focus in pharmacoepidemiology.