Implementation of vaccination programs has had a revolutionary impact on global public health, not only leading to dramatic reductions in the incidence of infectious diseases but also reducing childhood and adult mortality and drastically improving the quality of life worldwide. Individuals can receive a wide range of vaccinations throughout their life that prevent infections and the diseases associated with chronic infections. Although vaccination guidelines may offer strong recommendations for certain vaccines, others are administered at the discretion of the prescribing physician and patient. As such, commercial opportunity exists for vaccines that can offer meaningful advantages over current agents. Despite notable competition, both the adult and pediatric segments of the vaccines market remain attractive areas for the development of new prophylactic options.
- What are the sizes of the populations eligible for key vaccination programs in the G7?
- Who are the key decision makers for vaccine purchasing and administration, and how does this role vary by geography?
- What are the key drivers of brand preference in a given vaccine market?
- Which pathogens have the greatest unmet need for a new or improved vaccine? Which patient pools do experts indicate will be eligible for these vaccines?
- How will the current vaccine pipeline fulfill areas of unmet need in the vaccine market?
- How will key current and emerging vaccines perform commercially?
Disease Landscape & Forecast: Comprehensive market intelligence providing world-class epidemiology, keen insight into current treatment paradigms, in-depth pipeline assessments, and drug forecasts supported by detailed primary and secondary research.