The Emerging Biosimilars Landscape offers extensive coverage of the global biosimilars development landscape. We track over 420 currently available and novel biosimilar products, detailing information about the region(s) and their clinical phase of development. Additionally, we provide estimates for biosimilar launches in the seven major markets (United States, EU5, and Japan), as well as aggregate statistics to help answer key competitive intelligence questions. The Emerging Biosimilars Landscape is updated quarterly.
Questions Answered in This Report:
- How many biosimilar candidates are currently undergoing phase I or III clinical development in a particular region?
- Which biologic classes and reference molecules are most frequently targeted by biosimilars developers?
- Which are the top 10 biosimilars developers by number of clinical stage candidates?
- When is the expected launch date for late stage pipeline candidates in the seven major markets?
- What is the level of competition expected for a brand, globally and by region/country?
- Markets covered: Global
- Secondary research: clinical trial registries, company pipelines, annual reports, news articles, company press releases and presentations.
Mentioned in This Report:
Key Companies Mentioned
- Dr. Reddy's
- Fresenius Kabi
- Gedeon Richter
- Merck & Co
- Samsung Bioepis
- Shanghai Henlius Biotech
Key Drugs Mentioned
- Rituxan / MabThera
- Biosimilars - Emerging Biosimilars - Emerging Biosimilars Landscape
Author(s): yashu malhotra
Yashu Malhotra is an associate analyst on the Biosimilars team at Decision Resources Group. Ms. Malhotra holds a master's degree in pharmacy (quality assurance) from DIPSAR in Delhi. Prior to joining DRG, she was a senior analyst in life sciences at Course5 Intelligence. She also worked in competitive intelligence at WNS Global Services.