The Emerging Biosimilars Overview offers extensive coverage of the global biosimilar development landscape. We track over 350 currently available and novel biosimilar products, detailing information about the region(s) and their clinical phase of development. Additionally, we provide estimates for biosimilar launches in the seven major markets, as well as aggregate statistics to help answer key competitive intelligence questions. The Emerging Biosimilars Overview is updated quarterly.
Questions Answered in This Report:
- How many biosimilar candidates are currently undergoing phase I or III clinical development in a particular region?
- Which biologics classes and reference molecules are most frequently targeted by biosimilar developers?
- Which are the top 10 biosimilar developers by number of clinical stage candidates?
- When is the expected launch date for late stage pipeline candidates in the seven major markets?
- What is the level of competition expected for a brand, globally and by region/country?
- Markets covered: Global
- Secondary research: clinical trial registries, company pipelines, annual reports, news articles, company press releases and presentations.
Mentioned in This Report:
Key Companies Mentioned
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Dr. Reddy's
- Gedeon Richter
- Merck & Co
- Merck KGaA
Key Drugs Mentioned
- Rituxan / MabThera