- What patient shares do key therapies and brands garner by the line of therapy in newly diagnosed polycythemia vera patients? What are the quarterly trends in prescribing among recently treated and newly diagnosed PV patients?
- How has ruxolitinib (Jakafi) been integrated into the treatment algorithm and what is its source of business?
- What percentage of PV patients receive drug therapy after diagnosis, and how quickly? What percentage of patients progress to later lines of therapy after the diagnosis?
- What percentage of PV patients are treated with monotherapy vs. combination therapy? What are the most commonly used combinations?
- What are the product-level compliance and persistency rates among drug-treated patients?
Treatment Algorithms: Claims Data Analysis provides detailed, quantitative analysis of the treatment journey and brand usage across lines of therapy and overall using real-world, patient-level claims data so that marketers can accurately assess their source of business, benchmark usage against competitors, and quantify areas of opportunity for their marketed or emerging brand.
Markets covered: United States
Key companies: Bristol Myers Squibb, Incyte, Roche, Merck
Key drugs: Hydroxyurea, ruxolitinib (Jakafi), interferons, antiplatelet therapies