Instructions for uploading your PowerPoint presentation and survey
PPT attachment needs to be the first node under the report (i.e., it shouldappear before your survey). Name the PPT in the same fashion as you want it displayed on the Platform. The name will be displayed exactly as it appears in the filename. We recommend using the following naming convention for the PPT filename: Indication – Product – Report. The name in the “Title” field in the Form tab should be the same as the PPT. Select the “Embed” option in the "EmbedAttachment" field for the PPT attachment. This will ensure that it is embedded on the Platform. The survey should be uploaded to Kentico as a File Attachment after the PPT attachment. The survey should be in PDF in the DRG survey document. The name in the “Title” field in the Form tab should be the same as the survey. Select the “Sidebar” option in the "EmbedAttachment" field for the survey attachment. Abstract field: Copy/Paste the key inputs from the product brochure, per guidance from Marketing.
Peripheral arterial disease (PAD) is a complex manifestation of underlying atherosclerotic disease and is closely associated with coronary and cerebrovascular disease. Current treatment practice largely focuses on both lifestyle modifications and the use of statins, antihypertensives, and antiplatelet agents as cornerstone therapies to prevent events such as MI and stroke in these patients. The emergence of PCSK9 inhibitors to achieve aggressive LDL cholesterol lowering on top of statins is another therapeutic option for PAD patients.
- What patient share do key therapies and brands garner by line of therapy in newly diagnosed PAD patients? What are the quarterly trends in prescribing among recently treated and newly diagnosed PAD patients?
- What percentage of PAD patients receive drug therapy within six months of diagnosis, and how quickly do they receive it?
- What percentage of patients progress to later lines of therapy within one year of diagnosis?
- What percentage of PAD patients are treated with monotherapy versus combination therapy? What are the most commonly used combinations?
- What are the product-level compliance and persistency rates among drug-treated patients with PAD?
- Peripheral Arterial Disease - Current Treatment - Detailed, Expanded Analysis - Treatment Algorithms - Claims Data Analysis (US)
- Treatment Algorithm | Peripheral Arterial Disease | US | January 2019
Author(s): Pallavi Malik, M.Sc.
Pallavi Malik is a business insights analyst in the Cardiovascular, Metabolic and Renal disorders team at Decision Resources Group.
She obtained an M.Sc. degree with specializations in Biotechnology, and a Bachelor's degree in Science from the Panjab University, Chandigarh, India. Prior to joining DRG, she has worked as a Senior Business Analyst at the research firm Evalueserve. Her role involved in-depth scientific secondary research, and competitive intelligence across multiple domains (such as oncology, ophthalmology and CVD) including pipeline analysis, clinical trials assessment, disease landscaping, product and company profiling, competitor benchmarking, and opportunity assessment.