Cybercitizen Health® Europe is a study and strategic advisory service focused on helping clients understand digital behavior and needs across the patient experience, meet them with the right content and support in the right places, and plan for patient-centric solutions to drive outcomes.
The study was fielded among 1,702 online consumers across the following five European countries: France (n= 339), Germany (n= 340), Italy (n= 347), Spain (n= 346), UK (n= 330) in Q3 2019. Data can be segmented by 50+ patient and caregiver categories, including arthritis, asthma, cancer, diabetes, hypertension, multiple sclerosis patients.
Topics covered in this report -
The EU patient journey:
- Patient information-seeking throughout their journey
- Crowd-sourcing healthcare decisions
- Point of care dynamics and the empowered patient
Supporting patients throughout their journey:
- Pharma entry points to add value to EU consumers
- Providing multimodal solutions
- Opportunities in emerging technology
- Learning from patients’ online experiences with pharma