- What are the treatment drivers and goals for [[indication]]?
- What drug attributes are key influencers, which have limited impact, and which are hidden opportunities?
- How do current therapies perform on key treatment drivers and goals for [[indication]]?
- What are the prevailing areas of unmet need and opportunity in [[indication]]?
- What trade-offs across different clinical attributes and price are acceptable to U.S. and European [[physician type, plural]] for a hypothetical new [[indication]] drug?
Provides quantitative insight into U.S. and European physician perceptions of key treatment drivers and goals and the current level of unmet need for a specific disease. Commercial opportunities are analyzed, and the extent to which emerging therapies may capitalize on these opportunities is evaluated.
Markets covered: United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany
Primary research: Survey of [[XX]] U.S. and [[XX]] European [[physician type, plural]] fielded in [[Month. Year]]
Key companies: [[key company 1]], [[key company 2]], [[key company 3]]
Key drugs: [[key drug 1]], [[key drug 2]], [[key drug 3]]