ePharma Physician® is a study and strategic advisory service focused on helping clients understand how physicians learn about and access promotional, medical and practice support resources from pharma, the ways pharma marketers can maximize physician engagement with their digital content, and how pharma sales reps can strengthen the pharma-physician relationship with in-person and remote digital interactions.
Questions answered in this report:
- How can sales reps utilize in-person meetings to move the needle on HCP multichannel engagement?
- How widespread is physician adoption of pharma remote detailing programs and in which clinical scenarios do HCPs turn to these services?
- From which companies and how often are physicians meeting with reps from the top pharma companies? And which of these companies are providing the best quality rep meetings?
- What information and services can pharma leverage to create the strongest digital engagements with physicians?
- Which pharma tools, services and resources are critical to support physicians?
- What is the level of HCP demand and impact of a consistent, personalized experience across digital properties?
- Which pharma companies provide the best-in-class digital offerings to support physicians' various resource needs?