This report is an annual publication that provides comprehensive insight into the management of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patients being treated with immunosuppressants, corticosteroids, anti-malarials and biologics based on actual patient-level data.
ChartTrends® are syndicated reports designed to compare what physicians self-report about disease management to what actually occurs at the patient level. Through an in-depth review of specific moderate-to-severe SLE patient charts, details such as product dosing and titration, switching, concomitant medications and a host of laboratory and patient demographic variables help define patient types and identify therapy triggers.
The ChartTrends® study is comprised of:
- A physician profile for demographics and attitudinal segmentation
- A patient record audit for lab and demographic values, product usage
- 200+ rheumatologists will complete patient audits for five to eight of their moderate-to-severe SLE patients (1,000+ SLE patient audits in total) who are being treated with immunosuppressive, corticosteroid, anti-malarial and biologic agents.
- Participants will complete the profile survey and patient audits online.
- The audit is HIPAA-compliant.
- Final report in PowerPoint format
- Complete set of frequency tables, summary statistics and standard cross tabulations
- Database containing de-identified patient audit data in SPSS and/or Excel
- Proprietary question slide deck: Clients purchasing report prior to fielding have the opportunity to include up to three proprietary questions in the Physician Profile Section
Key Drugs Covered:
- azathioprine, Benlysta, cyclophospha-mide, CellCept/Myfortic, hydroxychlo-roquine, methotrexate, Orencia, Rituxan, atacicept, blisibimod, epratuzumab, rigerimod and tabalumab
- Publish: November 18, 2013
- 200+ rheumatologists will complete patient audits for 1,000+ SLE patients
- United States
Key Companies Mentioned:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly
- EMD Serono
- UCB Pharmaceuticals
- HIPAA-certified patient demographics
- HIPAA-certified patient history: Referral, Diagnoses, Co-morbidities
- Insurance coverage
- Medication lists: Dose, Delivery/formulation, First-prescribed
- Treatment history: Product switches, dose adjustments, adjunctive Therapies
- Laboratory results: Frequency of testing and Lab values
- Integrated with respondent demographics and attitudinal variables to understand physi-cian segments
- TreatmentTrends®: SLE (EU)
- TreatmentTrends®: SLE (US)
- DecisionBase®: SLE (Moderate to Severe)
- Pharmacor®: SLE