Taking the Pulse® Europe is a study and strategic advisory service focused on helping clients understand how physicians learn about and access promotional, medical and practice support resources from pharma, the ways pharma marketers can maximize physician engagement with their digital content across channels, and how pharma sales reps can strengthen the pharma-physician relationship with in-person and remote digital interactions.
The study was fielded among 1,823 online physicians across 9 European countries in Q4 of 2017, including France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden. Data can be segmented by 20 different specialist types, including Oncologists, Neurologists, Endocrinologists, Cardiologists, Pulmonologists, and more.
Questions Answered in This Report:
- What new technologies and digital tools are EU physicians beginning to utilize, and how will this impact their information seeking needs and preferences?
- What HCP content needs and preferred formats must marketers address to engage physicians on pharma websites?
- What expectations do physicians have for pharma to provide medical and scientific information online?
- To what extent do EU physicians receive and interact with professional emails from pharma and non-pharma sources?
- What level of demand exists for remote detailing programs across different formats, questions, and types of pharma reps involved?
- How do EU physicians interact with sales reps and MSLs provided by pharma companies today?
- What strategies can marketers use to improve the effectiveness of sales rep meetings and maximize the value of MSL access?
- What is the impact on message credibility when information is offered via non-pharma professional sources, compared to pharma-owned channels?
- Where should marketers explore partnerships to sponsor professional content via non-pharma websites, conferences, and EMRs?