Taking the Pulse® US is a study and strategic advisory service focused on helping life clients understand physician digital behavior and pain points, identify emerging content and service opportunities, and optimize their cross-channel HCP engagement strategy.
The study was fielded among 2,784 online physicians in the United States in February and March of 2017. Data can be segmented by 20+ specialist types, including cardiologists, neurologists, endocrinologists and oncologists.
Questions Answered in This Report:
• What resources are U.S. HCPs using to access product information, patient information and additional resources and services?
• How can pharma optimize experiences at the point of care through resources insight and outside of the EHR?
• Where should pharma consider sponsoring medical content?
• How can pharma deliver scientific information and medical information to today’s HCP?
• What channels are U.S. physicians utilizing to access professional information throughout the workday?