Your request has been received by DRG. A represantative will contact you shortly to provide more details on the research and data contained in this report and ensure that it will meet your current research needs.
Taking the Pulse® US is a study and strategic advisory service focused on helping life clients understand physician digital behavior and pain points, identify emerging content and service opportunities, and optimize their cross-channel HCP engagement strategy.
The study was fielded among 2,784 online physicians in the United States in February and March of 2017. Data can be segmented by 20+ specialist types, including cardiologists, neurologists, endocrinologists and oncologists.
• What resources are U.S. HCPs using to access product information, patient information and additional resources and services?
• How can pharma optimize experiences at the point of care through resources insight and outside of the EHR?
• Where should pharma consider sponsoring medical content?
• How can pharma deliver scientific information and medical information to today’s HCP?
• What channels are U.S. physicians utilizing to access professional information throughout the workday?
Already a Client? Log in to access this report.