Your request has been received by DRG. A represantative will contact you shortly to provide more details on the research and data contained in this report and ensure that it will meet your current research needs.
LaunchTrends: Tafinlar and Mekinist is a series of three post-launch syndicated reports designed to track physician perception and uptake of newly launched Tafinlar (GlaxoSmithKline’s dabrafenib) and Mekinist (GlaxoSmithKline’s trametinib). LaunchTrends: Tafinlar and Mekinist measures the impact of these new agents on the unresectable and metastatic melanoma market following launch. The study surveys medical oncologists from the United States and conducts qualitative interviews with physicians. This report evaluates physicians’ current awareness and perception of Tafinlar and Mekinist and Tafinlar and Mekinist combination therapy relative to other currently available therapies for unresectable and metastatic melanoma, current and anticipated usage of Tafinlar, Mekinist, and Tafinlar/Mekinist combination therapy, and promotional activity of Tafinlar and Mekinist.
~80 medical oncologists complete a 45-minute online quantitative survey with several open-ended questions for qualitative feedback. In addition, ~10 physicians participate in a 30-minute qualitative interview.
To qualify, respondents must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 25 malignant melanoma cancer patients under their per-sonal management per month.
- Have been in practice a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 30 years
- More than 75 percent of professional time spent in clinical practice (academic hospital allowed 50 percent of time)
- Final report in PowerPoint format
- Access to author
Key Drugs Covered:
Tafinlar, Mekinist, Yervoy, Zelboraf, dacarbazine, Temador
Key Companies Mentioned:
- Roche / Genentech
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- TreatmentTrends®: Malignant Melanoma (EU) 2013
- TreatmentTrends®: Malignant Melanoma (US) 2013
- DecisionBase®: Malignant Melanoma (unresectable)
- Pharmacor®: Malignant Melanoma
- Pharmacor®: Biomarker-Driven Prescribing
- Pharmacor®: Immunotherapies
- PatientBase®: Malignant Melanoma in G7, and Brazil, China, India, Mexi-co, Russia, South Korea, and Turkey
- Physician & Payer Forum® (US): Biomarker-Driven Prescribing in Oncol-ogy: Physician and Payer Insights on Evolving Trends in Key Indications
- Physician & Payer Forum® (EU): Securing Favorable Reimbursement Status in the EU5 Oncology Markets: Evolving Physician and Payer Per-spectives on Biomarker-Driven Prescribing in Oncology